Trinity Park, A Beautiful Wedding Venue Located in Ipswich, Suffolk
At Trinity Park, we understand that your wedding is one of the most important days of your life.
Because of this, we focus on providing exceptional service, attention to detail, high quality catering using locally sourced products and offer you the personal support of our experienced and dedicated team who will work with you to add those special touches to your wedding and create the day of your dreams.
Set in 300 acres of landscaped parkland, Trinity Park provides a beautiful, scenic wedding venue located only minutes from Ipswich and Felixstowe.
Our award winning centre is one of the most exclusive wedding venues in Ipswich and sits in the perfect location for your wedding in Suffolk.
A Suffolk Wedding Venue with a Difference
The venue, contemporary and stylish, comprises of high ceilings and a unique design. Natural light pours in and provides a beautiful setting for getting married, but most impressively you can tailor the room to your needs. The premier purpose built venue allows the walls to move, enabling you to arrange the space how you would like. Whether you are considering a party of 50, or 500, the space will adjust to your needs and dedicated areas can also be created. If you would like separate areas for evening entertainment, a children’s play area or simply want everything to be open plan, the room will adjust and work to whatever is best for you - let your imagination run wild and create your perfect wedding day.
With a flexible range of facilities for wedding breakfasts and wedding receptions, Trinity Park provides the ideal place to celebrate your marriage.
Trinity Park Offers:
- 350 acres of landscaped grounds perfect for wedding and reception photographs
- Private courtyard garden for drinks, barbecues and wedding photographs
- Exclusive use of the Events Centre and/or the Suffolk Trinity Rooms
- Seating up to 500 for a wedding breakfast or 800 standing for an evening wedding reception
- With flexible walls this venue can fit the room to the size of your party, not your party to the size of the room